Amina Invisible Speakers introduces a new complimentary design service called “The Amina Specification Service.” This design service takes specifying off your hands and saves you time to provide a customized solution for your client’s exact audio needs.
“Sound system designers and specifiers need to know how many speakers are required for a given application. Each environment is different based on the room dimensions and other factors: Consideration must be given to the listener height, audio content, other performance requirements such as SPL (sound pressure level), and if even coverage is desired, how much variation in SPL is acceptable throughout the space.
Amina’s specification method differs from most other speaker manufacturers in that the speakers entire frequency range is considered as part of the ‘evenness of coverage’ by virtue of the dispersion properties of DML loudspeakers.
This service is based on measurements of installed Amina speakers. Polar plots are normalized and the speaker dispersion projected onto a horizontal plane at the listening height to calculate the variation in sound pressure levels for standing or seated listeners.”
Learn More: http://bit.ly/3cdiJ7C
How To Make a Design Submission
Amina specification services are now available to all Amina dealers. Here is a list of the requirements:
- Drawings should ideally be provided in .pdf or .png format.
- Rooms requiring audio should be stated, along with performance expectations
- Ceiling heights must be provided.
- Drawings should be marked up with room dimensions.
- Any particular system requirements should be defined (Hi/Lo Impedance system for example)
- More pertinent information (e.g finishes, cavity depth, stud spacing, furniture positions) will result in a more accurate specification.
Not all dealers may have this amount of information to hand but the more info the better!
Design Requests must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org